Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Morning


Ok, so it's Sunday morning. What to do?? It's pretty darn cloudy here so I guess it's off to the yard to do some gardening. It's been raining off and on all week so the humidity here in South Carolina is approximately 437%.
If I don't weed & fertilize now while the sun's not scorching I'll be sorry.
I'd really rather stay in the house playing on the computer and of course COOKING. I'm still trying to figure out what to cook tonight...I've been on a pork kick for the past few weeks (trying to do my part in saving the reputation of pigs). I've done pork loin on the grill, stir fry with pork, smoked pork chops, ribs, pork fried rice, pork lo mein, blah blah blah...There has been chicken thrown in between those pork-fests. Otherwise I'm scared I'll start rooting up the yard with my nose.
Maybe while I'm out pulling weeks I'm come up with some idea for dinner. I have shrimp in the freezer so maybe some sort of stir fry. But, if Mom comes over for dinner like she usually does on Sunday that's out. She won't eat anything that "looks funny". So if it's not a hunk of meat on a plate with some sort of potato with it she won't eat it. But she loves Cincinnati Chili which has the strangest combination of spices in the world. It is SO delicious...
Ok, off to the yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment