Saturday, May 23, 2009

My first post

Ok, here goes....
I'll never know what the topic is going to be. It all depends on what's going on in this crazy life of mine. Some days I might be ranting about my crazy mother, sometimes talking about the family. Or if I've got gardening on the mind I might be going on about that...
But the best will be if I'm on one of my cooking binges...Cooking has been a HUGE part of my life for 30+ years.
I grew up in the Midwest where it was pretty much meat and potatoes every day. I always loved different foods and fortunately I had a grandmother who would always take me to nice restaurants in Cincinnati so I learned at an early age how incredible oyster stew is and the wonders of Chinese food. We'll go into my culinary life later...
More later...going over to my brother's and spend the evening drinking wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment